Payroll Software for Smart Companies
Ready Pay is the payroll system that your organisation has been waiting for. It is a powerful and user-friendly payroll system that will take care of all your present and future needs. You have the power to respond quickly to management, employee and government requests with accurate and professional reports. Our team of developers and process engineers with CPA experience truly understand your requirements
Working smart and saving valuable man hours is key to our software. Our Quick Data Entry form can perform data changes to a group of employees, without having to do go through each one manually.
We also have a unique feature whereby payroll administrators have the capability to add new master data on the fly while creating a new employee profile. With Ready PayImport, payroll administrators are able to import employee bio-data and payroll transactions from Excel to Ready Pay.
Another key feature is User Defined Formulae which allows your payroll department to customize any formulae that suits your organisation. Sample formulae include :
- allowances (subject to contributions, declared for tax or prorate for partial month)
- bonuses and AWS - Annual Wage Supplement
- reimbursements & deductions
- flexible overtime rates
- shift premium and unpaid leave
- pay revision by percentage or amount
- MVC - Monthly Variable Component
- prorate basic pay for new or resigned employee
- backpay salary and overtime
- cross month salary payment
Ready Pay meets the changing needs of the most demanding payroll department. Our latest version now include job-costing which allows an employee payroll cost to be allocated to different cost centers.
Our customers now have a choice of payslip formats that can be customized to suit your needs. These pre-seal payslips ensure absolute confidentiality. With Ready Pay-Advice, employees can view their monthly payslips and IR8A online. We also have Ready Email, that allows Ready Pay to send password-encrypted payslips to employees anywhere in the world via email. We know you value security, and so do we.
Other useful features in Ready Pay include :
- Letter Writer - design personalized letters (e.g. confirmation, increment letter) using the bio-data in the database
- Integrated Imaging - employee photographs, NRIC, employment pass or work-permit to be stored in the system
- Maintain leave records and print leave balances on payslips
- Maintains Employee Personal information - job history, qualifications, skill sets, family details etc.
- Payroll data kept for unlimited time period for historical reasons.
- Access Control - Limits groups of employee records by user rights.
- Direct Deposit via GIRO - view our List of Banks
- Reconciliation Report - Highlights differences of payroll costs from previous month
- Pay increment and bonus projection and what-if analysis - Upon confirmation of projection, this approved amount is posted without data-entry.
- Audit Trail of changes made to database
- Multi-currency payroll with exchange rate conversion
- Statutory reports and management reports with export to excel function
Ready Pay incorporates Singapore payroll regulations relating to CPF, CDAC, MBMF, SINDA, ECF, SHARE, FWL, SDL, National Service Pay, Monthly Variable Component (MVC), NWC, direct deposit via bank giro, CPF contribution via CPF PAL-Internet or CPFLine, IRASLine, IR8A, IR8S and IR21. With Ready Email, your payroll department can email password encrypted IR8A forms. Ready Pay has incorporated the Employment Act for reference with added features for keyword search and printing.
Ready Pay runs as a standalone or integrates with Ready Staff - HRMS for a complete human resource system. Ready Pay™ also integrates with
- Ready Leave - Online Leave application
- Ready Claim - Online Reimbursement
- Ready Timesheet - Online Timesheet system
- Ready JobCost - multi-jobcosting of payroll cost.
Ready Pay has 2 supplementary modules that makes life easier for your organisation :
Ready Pay - Malaysia Payroll - includes fields for handling EPF, SOCSO, PCB tax deduction (CP 39), ASB and Tabung Haji.
You Are Cordially Invited To Our Free Seminars
Interested to know more? Why not sign up for our free seminars? These half-day informative seminars are designed to help you discover how, with an advanced software system, you can increase productivity, better monitor and control costs and make more effective decisions.
Two types of seminars are available - Payroll and HR seminars and Fixed Asset seminars. You may sign up for any one or more seminars that you are interested in.